Live Below the Line - Day 4

Today, Bethan talks about how she's found it...

It's been an interesting week. I thought it was going to be awful, but it actually hasn't been that bad!

It's actually surprising how much you can buy with £20 for the week - me & Mum just bought 2 packs of biscuits with the last of the money, and that's a lot of biscuits if you've been living on £1 a day!

I think the most difficult thing has been all the temptations - like my friends going out to buy lunch from Greggs, and coming back with sausage rolls and cakes.

But it has been good, it's amazing how little people actually have to live on - I don't think I'd ever thought about it that much before.

It has been a really good experience and I recommend it!

If you want to get involved in the Live Below the Line project, go to www.livebelowtheline.com

As well as raising awareness, we're also trying to raise some money. If you feel able to give, then please go to www.livebelowtheline.com/me/youthpresident - it's appreciated by so many. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment