Live Below the Line - Day 2

I'm pretty much hungry all the time, not being able to snack and having pretty small portion sizes means I am definitely hungry ALL THE TIME!

It's been pretty tough today, surrounded by food in the office! But I think that's actually made me think about what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it.

If you know me, you'll know that I'm quite a grumpy person - I quite easily find things to moan about! In the grand scheme of things, I really don't have anythign to moan about! I'm so lucky, I have more than enough to survive on, I have a great job, a great family. There are so many people both here, and across the world, that aren't any where near as lucky. The experience so far, has been a real challenge to appreciate what I have.

There are 1.4 billion people in the UK and around the world, that live like this all the time - they have £1 a day every day of their life. To donate to help support these people, please go to www.livebelowtheline.com/me/youthpresident. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment