Sports Consultation & BYC

I spent yesterday at our sports conslutation, and today with some faith organisations and the British Youth Council...

Both of these things get me really excited!

How the church links with the rest of society is so important - we should be at the forefront of all of this. I'm so excited by the work we're doing in sport, it links with our heritage, and is so exciting going forward!

The British Youth Council, is an organisation we're getting more and more involved in. This gives us a platform to discuss and share the issues concerning all of you, as children & young people in our church., in our wider society.

The church should be right at the forefront of society; my prayer is that the work we're doing with sport, the BYC and a whole load of other stuff puts us back there. I hope that's your prayer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment