That's all folks...

Wow. What an amazing year. I can't begin to express everything that I have gotten out of the previous 12 months as the Methodist Youth President, but some of my highlights have included;

* Hosting Youth Assembly 2011
* Visiting the Shetland District
* Comparing in the Big Top at Greenbelt Festival
* Going to 10 Downing Street twice- once to launch Church Action on Poverty's Close the Gap campaign and once to the Prime Ministers Easter Reception
* World Methodist Council/Conference in South Africa where I was appointed chair of the youth and young adult committee of the World Methodist Council

This year has confirmed for me all the best things about being Methodist. I've met so many fantastic people and have made friendships that I'm sure will last a lifetime.

Please pray for Sam as he takes over from me and for all the work he will be doing over the coming year.

Christy-Anna

Matthew 17:20
Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment