New OPPs...


Wow...almost a week into the job already! I've already met and worked with some fantastic people, I feel so privileged to have this opportunity!








The celebration event last Friday was brilliant. All of the OPPs from last year worked so hard and we all really felt like it was an awesome way to end the year!


I spent the weekend with the new OPPs which was really interesting. The range of projects they're working in is massive, and almost all of them sound really interesting as I'd love to go and see them all in their projects at some point over the next year.

I think everyone who has been a part of the ONE Programme would say that it was probably one of the best years of their life. Not only does it help your personal development, but the amount of young people you work with that you see a change in , that you see God's love working in, only helps the development ofyour relationship with God too.

So to all the new OPPs, I know many many peopel are praying for you over the next year. I pray that your work does not only benefit your local communities and the Methodist church as a whole, but it also helps you in your relationship with God.

If you're around at Birmingham Synod on Saturday, or the Youth Assembly Planning Day on Sunday, please come and say hello. I want to be able to meet as many people as I can this year and find out whats goign on in the church all around the country, so I may as well start as I mean to go on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment